Monday, April 9, 2012

This is what I got in the Whedon-Verse Swap on craftster






This AWESOME spike tote bag...I love it so very much I will definately be rocking this....



A Mr. Pointy to hang on my rear view mirror, hopefully any would be bloodsuckers will see this and head the other way :0 I think it is made out of clay, it is sooo cute.. love it<3




A Spike magnet with him burning on the Cross and a Beaded bag with the Buffy logo... I dont know how she made this but the beads are super tiny. It is exquisite.


A Buffy Omnibus comic book..I dont have this one:)


Another thing that I love... I have been wanting one of these for awhile.. This was the first one she made, ever...i think it is amazing.. I love it so much, it is so pretty...


I got a great swap partner. Isnt this stuff just awesome..I feel so lucky:)

No comments:

Post a Comment