Monday, April 2, 2012

AGNS Goodies



This is what I recieved from the Anything Goes Needlework Swap...Isnt it adorable. The owls are perching on a needle and a crochet hook, which is perfect because the two main crafts I do are needle craft and crochet...My partner totally got me!! I sent hers off without getting a photo...grr but when she puts it up I will try and upload it on here... I am working on two more hoops that have to be sent off on the 4th and 5th and a Whedon swap that needs to go out on wednesday..I am trying to get them all done today and tomorrow because I am having some work done at the dentist tomorrow and I am going to be in a lot of pain so I may not be able to do much but sleep for the rest of the week...I am sending the kids to their grams house till Wednesday, I hope I feel better by then, four kids and me in pain does NOT sound like a good time... but I am excited about how I will look when I am done and healed up. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment