Friday, August 31, 2012

My First TARDIS



Here are some Doctor Who things I made for a swap, a clay Adipose and an ami Adipose

 Some Tardis Inspired Stitch Markers and a Cyberman Bag, my first stenciling project

 These are True Blood Word Magnets, they are hard to see i know...
 True Blood stitch markers
 A clay stake and a fang charm to add to a necklace or keychain
 A vampire bite necklace and earring set, this is my first jewelry that I have made, I think it turned out okay.
 A Fangtasia bag, I am thinking about adding something on the back of it...
 Hard to see in the pic, stitch markers
Some earrings

Magnets, horrible pic

 Raw Silk yarn I recieved in a genie swap on Rav.  the gray is mohair from another genie

another genie sent me this book, pendant, and two merino handspun.



Over on Craftster, I am in the End of Summer Random Swap, my partner and I agreed to send each other a hoop and some smalls, I got a Sugar Skull hoop, and a Tardis, there was also a lil Doctor notebook that one of my kids took, and three embroidered monogram hair ponies...

No comments:

Post a Comment