Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Witch Potion Cabinet

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
I made this Witch's Potion Cabinet as part of a swap, I really love this, it started out as an unfinished cabinet for a dollhouse, then I ordered little bottles from Etsy, I filled them with various things, like glitter, paint, liquid glue, beads, and tiny papers. then i added labels to them like, Eye of Newt and Maggots,  Ground Unicorn Horn, Fairy Dust,Vampire Blood, and Swamp Juice, I also made some 'bottles' out of beads, I made little books out of Scrabble tiles and I made a polyclay pumpkin and a brain on a button plate.  I also bought a little pack of wooden bowls and made a black witches cauldrom for the top of the cabinet.I love how this turned out, it took me a long time all together, I glued everything in so that it would stay in place and nothing would get broken during shipping...Now i need to make one for me! i have a lot of full size witch potion bottles that I have displayed in my kitchen for Halloween but i need a mini one too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!
    My friends daughter in Finland is obsessed with monster high dolls.
    She wants furniture now.
    I made her a bed but a case of teenage potions....how cool would that be!
    Thanks for entering my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete